Human Services Program Assistant (Deadline Extended)
Full-time, professional opportunity for a candidate with strong administrative skills interested in helping to grow a strengths-based initiative. Prepare for and assist with training; tracking of program activities; technical assistance and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer-service orientation
- High energy and passion for supporting families with young children
Experience with data management and public speaking preferred; a valid driver’s license and regular access to reliable automobile required. Salary range: $41-$45K. Qualified applicants only, submit cover letter and resume (resume without cover letter will not be considered) to: HSPA@marylandfamilynetwork.org by March 3, 2017. No phone calls. EOE.
LOCATE: Child Care Community Line Resource and Referral Specialist
Maryland Family Network helps parents find and evaluate child care, provides training for child care professionals and parents, works with employers to develop supportive work/family programs, and collects and disseminates child care information for trend analysis and planning.
Located in Harbor East, Maryland Family Network (MFN) is a private, non-profit agency seeking a Community Line Resource and Referral Specialist for the LOCATE: Child Care Department. MFN is an equal opportunity employer.
The LOCATE: Child Care Community Line Resource and Referral Specialist position, which involves considerable telephone work, helps parents in the state of Maryland find child care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Two years’ experience in the child care field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A superior customer service outlook
- Spanish is a plus.
Please submit resume, cover letter with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. EOE.
Information Systems Analyst
Located in Harbor East, Maryland Family Network (MFN) is a private, non-profit agency seeking an Information Systems Analyst reporting to the Director of LOCATE: Child Care. MFN is an equal opportunity employer. This is an exempt position.
The Information Systems Analyst is responsible for validating, reporting and analyzing information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology plus 5 years’ practical experience in Information Technology or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server with a background in query and reporting building using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Ability to clearly communicate information and database concepts verbally and in writing
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, formulas, functions)
- Ability to organize large data sets in order to answer critical questions, extrapolate trends and tell the story behind the data
- Organized with ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of detailed tasks
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. Ability to work cooperatively and strategically with other employees and the public with tact and courtesy
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Interest and comfort with learning new technologies
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com. No phone calls. EOE.