Position Title: Development Coordinator
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Development Director
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is seeking a dynamic Development Coordinator to process donations, memberships, sponsorships, and grants received from individual donors and private funders; produce acknowledgement letters; and interface with the Finance Department to ensure accurate recording of contributed revenue. The Development Coordinator, who is a key member of the fundraising team, will also assist with Board Committees; our donor “pipeline” system, including our First Steps point of entry events; the annual fundraiser event, First Years; and engagement activities for prospective and major donors; and grant writing. In addition, the Coordinator will assist with outreach to raise awareness of the organization and its mission and general support of development activities. The Development Coordinator reports directly to the Development Director.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience providing non-profit fundraising support that includes gift processing and stewardship, grant writing, and event coordination.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including routine use of Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce, or similar CRM database system required.
- Familiarity with Braintree or similar credit card platform preferred.
- Experience with video conferencing platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams required.
- Experience with social media campaigns to assist fundraising required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pivot between projects and priorities.
- Experience with the Benevon Sustainable Funding model a plus!
Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for off-site events required.
Salary commensurate with experience. All Maryland Family Network (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding. View the job posting and apply at https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4916405.
Position open until filled.
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.