Maryland Family Network is seeking applicants for Early Head Start (EHS) Family Advocate/Teacher in Baltimore City. Under the direction of a Child Development Specialist, the Family Advocate/Teacher will recruit and register children enrolled in the EHS program, support case management services for enrolled families, and support infant/toddler classrooms, as needed. The successful candidate must:
- Possess an AA degree in ECE, social work, human services with experience working in a licensed child care center;
- Have the 90-hour Child Care certificate and 45-hour Infant/Toddler certificate (provisional acceptance can be given to candidates who complete the 45-hour I/T certification within a specified period of time);
- Possess valid driver’s license and have regular access to a vehicle;
- Have current physical examination and TB screening; and
- Pass criminal background check prior to employment.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to EHSFamilyAdvocatejobs@marylandfamilynetwork.org. Deadline Open until filled. EOE. No phone calls.