Maryland Family Network is seeking applicants for Early Head Start Teachers in Baltimore City. Under the direction of a Child Development Specialist, teachers will plan and implement a high quality child development program serving children ages 6 weeks to 3 years, based on best practices and compliant with Head Start Program Performance Standards. The successful candidate must have:
• High School diploma required. AA degree in ECE preferred with experience working in a licensed child care center
• 90 hour Child Care Certificate and 45 hour Infant/Toddler certificate + Infant/Toddler CDA
• Provisional acceptance can be given to candidates who complete the 45 hr I/T certification and I/T CDA within a specified period of time.
• Have current physical examination and TB screening
• Must pass criminal background check prior to employment
Visit https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4128032 to apply. Send inquiries to EHSTeacherjobs@marylandfamilynetwork.org.