Position Title: Executive Assistant / Office Manager
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: Chief of Staff
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Manager to provide high level administrative and project support to the executive team and coordinate administrative functions that are crucial to the daily office operations. These functions include managing the physical plant, administrative services, supplies, and systems.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in executive administrative support and/or office administration including leadership of administrative support staff.
- A customer service approach that includes critical thinking skills, organizational skills, communication skills (written and oral), relationship management skills, detail orientation, problem-solving skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, manage several projects simultaneously, and work with sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office 365 required. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Good judgment and the ability to work independently and be self-motivated with minimum supervision.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and enthusiasm for challenges preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and regular access to an enclosed, reliable vehicle required.
Salary commensurate with experience. All Maryland Family Network (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding. View the job posting and apply at
Position open until filled.
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.