Position Title: Outreach Manager
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: Development Director
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is seeking an experienced Outreach Manager to build deeper relationships with individual donors, partners, and private funders and create new pathways for prospective donors to learn more about the organization. In addition, the Outreach Manager, who is a key member of the fundraising team, will assist with general outreach to raise awareness of the organization and serve as a liaison to our programs to determine volunteer needs and ways for donors to support and interact with participating families.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Fundraising, Communications/Marketing, Nonprofit Management, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role that demonstrates an increase in responsibility, and includes goal setting and achievement, project/event supervision, and leadership of a diverse team of volunteers, and/or donors/clients. Experience in a fundraising or other nonprofit office setting, especially in human/social services, preferred.
- Passion for the field of early childhood education and helping young children.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good leadership, judgment, and listening skills, and the ability to work independently and reliably to meet deadlines with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Superior interpersonal, presentation/public speaking, and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with a diverse group of individuals in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including routine use of Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM database system required.
- Experience with video conferencing platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams required.
- Experience with social media campaigns to assist with fundraising preferred.
- Experience with the Benevon Sustainable Funding model a plus!
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for off-site events required
Salary commensurate with experience. All Maryland Family Network (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding. View the job posting and apply at
https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4916465. Position open until filled.
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.