Position Title: Program Consultant
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: Family Support Network Director
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is seeking an experienced Program Consultant for its Family Support Network. The Program Consultant is responsible for providing technical assistance, training, and monitoring of MFN’s Family Support Center staff to assure delivery of quality services and best practices with the core services and mental health services for infants, toddlers, and their parents.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, Family Literacy, Early Childhood Education or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of work-related experience providing services to target population.
- Three years of management related experience in human services or mental health.
- Knowledge of the philosophy and principles of Family Support.
- Experience in working with adolescent parents, young parents, and culturally diverse communities and families with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Excellent planning, communication, and organizational skills, with ability to multi-task effectively.
- Effective experience managing programs that support low-income families in under resourced communities.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for required local and statewide travel; willingness to do overnight travel, evenings, and weekends as warranted.
Salary commensurate with experience. All Maryland Family Network (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding. View the job posting and apply at
Position open until filled.
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.