Position Title: Program Consultant-Child Development Specialist (CDS)
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: Family Support Center Assistant Director
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network's (MFN) Family Support Network (FSN) is seeking an experienced Program Consultant Specializing in Childhood Development to provide technical assistance, training, and monitoring of MFN’s staff to assure delivery of quality supports and best practices with the array of services provided to infants, toddlers, and their parents. The Program Consultant/CDS reports to the Family Support Center Assistant Director.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development required. Master’s Degree preferred;
- Five years’ experience as an infant/toddler classroom teacher; three years of management and supervisory experience of early childhood department or center; and one year of experience coaching/mentoring staff preferred.
- Knowledge of the philosophy and principles of Family Support and Early Childhood Education; experience in working with adolescent parents, young parents, and culturally diverse communities and families with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Ability to formulate partnerships around common goals and needs.
- Experience in fiscal management and oversight to include approving budgets, budget modifications, and budget extensions.
- Effective experience managing programs that support low-income families in under resourced communities.
- Excellent planning, communication, and organizational skills, with ability to multi-task effectively.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to Family Support Centers, communities, meetings, etc. throughout the state.
Salary commensurate with experience. All Maryland Family Network (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding. View the job posting and apply at https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5706267 position open until filled. Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.