Position Title: Training Administrative Assistant
FLSA Classification: Full-time (35 hrs/wk), Non-Exempt
Reports to: Training Director and Strengthening Families Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is seeking a Training Administrative Assistant to provide direct administrative and clerical support to the Training Department and Program team, including the Training Director and Strengthening Families Coordinator and professional staff, to maintain MFN and Training Department standard operating procedures and to support special events of the organization, as needed. The Training Administrative Assistant will provide direct support to the Training Department in the planning, scheduling and implementation of MFN and Network training and in data collection and reporting.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years of relevant administrative or program support experience.
- Two years of intermediate to advanced level experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- One year of data entry experience required.
- Video editing software experience preferred.
- Fluency with video and web conferencing platforms (e.g., Zoom) preferred.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, set priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment – be highly efficient in time management and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Complete work that is accurate, thorough, timely, well-organized, and free of errors.
- Collaborate and cooperate as a team player who works exceptionally well with colleagues, vendors, and others.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently – be a self-starter who is resourceful and self-disciplined.
- Listen actively, observe closely, and respond appropriately.
- Recognize and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Exercise sound judgment guided by general instructions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Occasional local and statewide travel - regular access to an enclosed vehicle required.
Please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9, 2021.
All Maryland Family (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding.
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.