Position Title: Training Coordinator: Content
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Training Director
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Maryland Family Network (MFN) is seeking a dynamic Training Coordinator: Content to lead the department's training development initiatives through hosting, developing and providing in-person, virtual instructor-led, online, and blended training, ensuring that all tasks associated with the training are completed, as requested, to quality standards.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Associate degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Early Childhood Development or related field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in creating, providing and coordinating in person and on-line training on subjects related to human services or infant/toddler development required.
- At least 6 months of experience working with adult learners required.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office to include Excel, database management, and other online tools required.
- Familiarity with video conferencing platforms like Zoom and Teams, and social media campaigns required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Rush, or a comparable video editing software.
- Be able to navigate, access, and input information in Salesforce and other data management systems utilized by the department.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments.
- Experience working with parents and/or in community involvement.
- A customer service mindset.
- Ability to travel statewide, occasional overnights included.
- Valid driver's license and regular access to reliable, enclosed, transportation; and ability to transport materials to scheduled events.
Salary commensurate with experience. All Maryland Family Network (MFN) positions are contingent on available funding. View the job posting and apply at https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5642330 position open until filled. Maryland Family Network (MFN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry of any individual, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.