Many organizations provide a wealth of information and resources for parents. Here are a few links that may be of interest.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Free Parent Brochures and Guides provided by Zero To Three
- Parents Tips provided by Ready at Five
- Resources for Maryland Families provided by Maryland.gov
- Your local library offers a treasure trove of free resources for families. Libraries offer storytimes for children of all ages from birth on up, accompanied by games, crafts, music, and tips for parents on ways to share stories and language with their pre-schooler. Every library has an almost endless collection of children’s books, CDs, DVDs, videos, and recorded books to borrow – as well as parenting books and resources. Most libraries publish a calendar of events. Parents can find the location and hours of libraries by going to the statewide website and selecting their county.